Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

How to Read 100 Books a Year

by  • 
Library_1400_800
Does your reading list keep growing? Did you buy books that you’ve never read? It might be time to cross more books from your list this year than ever.
If you’re reading less than you want, you’re not the only one. One year ago I looked at my Goodreads page and noticed that I had read only five books in 2014. That realization frustrated me.
I love books, but since I graduated college in 2011, I’d been reading fewer books every single year. My work and life got in the way of reading as much as I wanted.
Why read 100 books in a year? You read because you want to learn from other people’s experience. Otto von Bismarck put it best:

“Fools learn from experience. I prefer to learn from the experience of others.”
Read more....
http://observer.com/2016/01/how-to-read-100-books-a-year/

No comments:

Post a Comment