Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The 20 Best Social Media Books from 2012 to Read in 2013

The 20 Best Social Media Books from 2012 to Read in 2013

By  

So many social media books to read … so little time …
 In what has become an annual tradition for this blog, the time has come to take a look back at the incredible additions that many authors have made to our understanding of social media from a wide variety of perspectives in 2012. My initial list featured 15 best social media books of 2010, followed by increasing the number listed to 25 for my best social media books of 2011 post.  While I could have easily increased this list to 30 or even 35, I wanted to instead concentrate on only those books that I feel truly add value – and therefore I have decided to actually reduce the number of recommended books to 20. The self-publishing revolution means that there is no lack of content out there to read on social media, but however subjective this list might be because it is written by a person (moi), I am hoping to steer you to books that hopefully you will consider a worthy investment of your time. Read more
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment