What’s life like on a typical day at your library? Wouldn’t you like to document just how busy and essential your library is with statistics, pictures, videos and user comments?
Then join New York’s libraries and participate in SNAPSHOTNY: A Day in the Life of a Library by collecting statistics, comments, and photographs/videos from one day to provide tangible proof that libraries consistently provide invaluable services to our communities, in our schools and on our college campuses.
See all the PHOTOS we have received: HERE
See all the STATISTICS we have received: HERE
View all the VIDEOS we have received: HERE
Read our PRESS RELEASE: HERE
Ready to join? Then pick a day and collect statistics on:
- How many patron visits?
- How many people used your public computers?
- How many reference questions did your staff answer?
- How many children participated in programs (including school visits as well as library-sponsored programs)?
- How many adults participated in programs?
- What was the total circulation for the day?
- How many hits did your website receive?
And then click HERE to fill in the survey so we can collect your data.