by Mashable's Jayne Mattson
Jayne Mattson is Senior Vice President at Keystone Associates, a leading career management and transition services consulting firm in Boston, Massachusetts. Mattson specializes in helping mid-to-senior level individuals in new career exploration, networking strategies and career decisions based on corporate culture fit.You applied for a new job, and you’ve been called in for an interview. During the interview process, there are three main questions that need to be answered to help the HR person determine if you’re the right fit for the job:
- Can this person do the job?
- Will he do the job?
- Will he fit in with the company culture?
- Learn the Motives Behind Job Interview Questions and Better Tailor Your Responses [Jobs] (lifehacker.com)
- Be social: Recruiting using social media (marketing.yell.com)
- How to chose the right recruitment consultant (vodafone.com.au)
- To use a headhunter or not to use a headhunter... (smithgroupit.wordpress.com)
- Inside the Recruiter's Head: What He's Really Asking You During the Interview (mashable.com)
- The Interview (rinth89.wordpress.com)
- Interviewing Tips from a Psychologist | career-news ... (career-news.allhealthcarejobs.com)