Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

61 Non-Librarian Jobs for LIS Grads

61 Non-Librarian Jobs for LIS Grads

Posted by: Mia Breitkopf



At the beginning of the semester, way  back in September 2011 when I’d only been in library school for a few weeks, I blogged about job opportunities for library and information science grads. I was pleasantly surprised by the options available to those with a master’s degree in library and information science (MLIS). I wrote about a few of the career paths that seemed most interesting to me, like being my own boss as an independent research consultant (like our own Professor of Practice Jill Hurst-Wahl), and working with a historic collection at a unique place like The Rosenbach Museum & Library in Philadelphia, PA. [Please click headline to read full blog post.]

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment