Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

10 Smartphone Apps to Power a Successful Job Search | The Savvy Intern by YouTern

10 Smartphone Apps to Power a Successful Job Search

Smartphone Apps

When I quit my job in October, my heart was pumping with energy, and sinking with self doubt at the same time.

Was my career path about to burn out… or soar to the top?

Morgan Stanley reported: “nearly all 91% of Americans have their cell phones within arm’s reach 24 hours a day.” In addition, over 50% of the population owns a smartphone. I knew with my cellphone in hand, I had the top asset for job hunting in 2013.
Once I succeeded, I compiled a list of my favorite Smartphone apps to help you network, job search, and prepare for interviews in the coming year. Take a look at the iPhone and Android tools accessories that helped me… and will help you, too.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment